Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 38. Principal and Income of Trusts
- Section 610. Distribution From Trust or Estate.
previous: Section 600
. Character of Receipts.
next: Section 620
. Business and Other Activities Conducted By Trustee.
AS 13.38.610. Distribution From Trust or Estate.
- (a) A trustee shall allocate to income an amount received as a distribution of income from a trust or an estate in which
the trust has an interest other than a purchased interest.
- (b) A trustee shall allocate to principal an amount received as a distribution of principal from a trust or estate in
which the trust has an interest other than a purchased interest.
- (c) If a trustee purchases an interest in a trust that is an investment entity, or a decedent or donor transfers an
interest in a trust that is an investment entity to a trustee, AS 13.38.600
or 13.38.750 applies to a receipt from the trust.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.