Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 38. Principal and Income of Trusts
- Section 410. Release of Power to Convert to Unitrust.
previous: Section 400
. Reconversion From a Unitrust.
next: Section 440
. Charitable Trust Election.
AS 13.38.410. Release of Power to Convert to Unitrust.
- (a) A trustee may release the power conferred by AS 13.38.300
to convert to a unitrust if the trustee
- (1) is uncertain about whether possessing or exercising the power will cause a result described in AS 13.38.380
(a)(3), (4), or (5); or
- (2) determines that possessing or exercising the power will or may deprive the trust of a tax benefit or impose a tax
burden not described in AS 13.38.380
- (b) The release of a power under (a) of this section may be permanent or for a specified period, including a period
measured by the life of an individual.
Article 03. CHARITABLE TRUST ELECTION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.