Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 36. Trust Administration
- Section 375. Trustee Advisor.
previous: Section 370
. Trust Protector.
next: Section 390
AS 13.36.375. Trustee Advisor.
- (a) A trust instrument may provide for the appointment of a person to act as an advisor to the trustee with regard to all
or some of the matters relating to the property of the trust.
- (b) Unless the terms of the trust instrument provide otherwise, if an advisor is appointed under (a) of this section, the
property and management of the trust and the exercise of all powers and discretionary acts exercisable by the trustee
remain vested in the trustee as fully and effectively as if an advisor were not appointed, the trustee is not required
to follow the advice of the advisor, and the advisor is not liable as or considered to be a trustee of the trust or a
fiduciary when acting as an advisor to the trust.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.