Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 36. Trust Administration
- Section 15. Effect of Registration.
previous: Section 10
. Registration Procedures.
next: Section 20
. Effect of Failure to Register.
AS 13.36.015. Effect of Registration.
- (a) By registering a trust, or accepting the trusteeship of a registered trust, the trustee submits personally to the
jurisdiction of the court in any proceeding under AS 13.36.035
relating to the trust that may be initiated by any interested person while the trust remains registered. Notice of
any proceeding shall be delivered to the trustee, or mailed by ordinary first-class mail to the trustee's address as
listed in the registration or as thereafter reported to the court and to the trustee's address as then known to the
- (b) To the extent of their interests in the trust, all beneficiaries of a trust properly registered in this state are
subject to the jurisdiction of the court of registration for the purposes of proceedings under AS 13.36.035
, if notice is given under AS 13.06.110
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.