Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 33. Nonprobate Transfers
- Section 303. Registration in Beneficiary Form; Applicable Law.
previous: Section 302
. Registration in Beneficiary Form; Sole or Multiple Ownership.
next: Section 304
. Origination of Registration in Beneficiary Form.
AS 13.33.303. Registration in Beneficiary Form; Applicable Law.
- (a) A security may be registered in beneficiary form if the form is authorized by this or a similar TOD statute of the
- (1) organization of the issuer or registering entity;
- (2) the registering entity's principal office;
- (3) the office of the registering entity's transfer agent or the registering entity's office making the registration; or
- (4) the owner's address at the time of registration.
- (b) A registration governed by the law of a jurisdiction in which this or similar TOD legislation is not in force or was
not in force when a registration in beneficiary form was made is nevertheless presumed to be valid and authorized as a
matter of contract law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.