Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 26. Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property; Powers of Attorney
- Section 347. Validity of Modified Statutory Form Power of Attorney.
previous: Section 344
. Interpretation of Provisions in Statutory Form Power of Attorney.
next: Section 350
. When Statutory Form Power of Attorney is Not Affected By Disability or Incompetence of Principal.
AS 13.26.347. Validity of Modified Statutory Form Power of Attorney.
A power of attorney that satisfies the requirements of AS 13.26.332
- 13.26.344 is not prevented from being a statutory
form power of attorney by the fact that it also contains additional language that
- (1) eliminates from the power of attorney one or more of the powers enumerated in one or more of the subsections of AS 13.26.344
with respect to a section of the statutory form power of attorney that is not eliminated by the principal;
- (2) supplements one or more of the powers enumerated in one or more of the subsections of AS 13.26.344
with respect to a section of the statutory form power of attorney that is not eliminated by the principal by
specifically listing additional powers of the agent; or
- (3) makes an additional provision that is not substantially inconsistent with the other provisions of the statutory form
power of attorney.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.