Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 16. Probate of Wills and Administration
- Section 225. Supervised Administration; Effect On Other Proceedings.
previous: Section 220
. Supervised Administration; Petition; Order.
next: Section 230
. Supervised Administration; Powers of Personal Representative.
AS 13.16.225. Supervised Administration; Effect On Other Proceedings.
- (a) The pendency of a proceeding for supervised administration of a decedent's estate stays action on any informal
application then pending or thereafter filed.
- (b) If a will has been previously probated in informal proceedings, the effect of the filing of a petition for supervised
administration is as provided for formal testacy proceedings by AS 13.16.140
- (c) After receiving notice of the filing of a petition for supervised administration, a personal representative who has
been appointed previously may not exercise the power to distribute any estate. The filing of the petition does not
affect other powers and duties unless the court restricts the exercise of any of them pending full hearing on the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.