Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 6. General Provisions, Definitions, and Probate Jurisdiction of Court
- Section 60. Territorial Application.
previous: Section 50
. General Definitions For AS 13.06
- as 13.36.
next: Section 65
. Subject Matter Jurisdiction.
AS 13.06.060. Territorial Application.
Except as otherwise provided in AS 13.06 - AS 13.36, AS 13.06 - AS 13.36 applies to
- (1) the affairs and estates of decedents, missing persons, and persons to be protected, domiciled in this state,
- (2) the property of nonresidents located in this state or property coming into the control of a fiduciary who is subject
to the laws of this state,
- (3) incapacitated persons and minors in this state,
- (4) survivorship and related accounts in this state, and
- (5) trusts subject to administration in this state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.