Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 76. Miscellaneous Offenses
- Section 110. Interference With Constitutional Rights.
previous: Section 107
. Failure to Supervise Cigarette Vending Machine.
next: Section 120
. Opening or Publishing Contents of Sealed Letters.
AS 11.76.110. Interference With Constitutional Rights.
- (a) A person commits the crime of interference with constitutional rights if
- (1) the person injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates another person with intent to deprive that person of a right,
privilege, or immunity in fact granted by the constitution or laws of this state;
- (2) the person intentionally injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates another person because that person has
exercised or enjoyed a right, privilege, or immunity in fact granted by the constitution or laws of this state; or
- (3) under color of law, ordinance, or regulation of this state or a municipality or other political subdivision of this
state, the person intentionally deprives another of a right, privilege, or immunity in fact granted by the constitution
or laws of this state.
- (b) In a prosecution under this section, whether the injury, oppression, threat, intimidation, or deprivation concerns a
right, privilege, or immunity granted by the constitution or laws of this state is a question of law.
- (c) Interference with constitutional rights is a class A misdemeanor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.