Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 56. Offenses Against Public Administration
- Section 205. Unsworn Falsification in the First Degree.
previous: Section 200
next: Section 210
. Unsworn Falsification in the Second Degree.
AS 11.56.205. Unsworn Falsification in the First Degree.
- (a) A person commits the crime of unsworn falsification in the first degree if the person violates
AS 11.56.210 (a)(1) and the application is an application for
a permanent fund dividend.
- (b) In this section,
- (1) "application for a permanent fund dividend" includes a written or electronic application and any other
documentation submitted to support an application for a permanent fund dividend;
- (2) "permanent fund dividend" has the meaning given in AS 43.23.095 .
- (c) Unsworn falsification in the first degree is a class C felony.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.