Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 46. Offenses Against Property
- Section 600. Scheme to Defraud.
previous: Section 580
next: Section 620
. Misapplication of Property.
AS 11.46.600. Scheme to Defraud.
- (a) A person commits the crime of scheme to defraud if the person engages in conduct constituting a scheme
- (1) to defraud five or more persons or to obtain property or services from five or more persons by false or fraudulent
pretense, representation, or promise and obtains property or services in accordance with the scheme; or
- (2) to defraud one or more persons of $10,000 or to obtain $10,000 or more from one or more persons by false or fraudulent
pretense, representation, or promise and obtains property or services in accordance with the scheme.
- (b) Scheme to defraud is a class B felony.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.