Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 840. Execution of Documents.
previous: Section 830
. Disapproval of Writing By Department; Appeal.
next: Section 850
. Filing and Other Fees.
AS 10.50.840. Execution of Documents.
- (a) Unless otherwise provided in this chapter, a document required by this chapter to be filed with the department by or
for a limited liability company shall be signed by
- (1) a manager of the company if the company is managed by a manager;
- (2) a member of the company if the articles of organization do not provide that the company is managed by a manager;
- (3) a person organizing the company if the company is not organized;
- (4) the fiduciary if the company is controlled by a receiver, trustee, or other court-appointed fiduciary.
- (b) A person signing a document filed with the department under this chapter shall state beneath or opposite the signature
the person's name and the capacity in which the person signs.
- (c) A person signing a document filed with the department under this chapter may sign as an attorney-in-fact, but is not
required to provide or file with the department a document authorizing the person to act as attorney-in-fact for the
signing of a document.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.