Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 690. Liability For Fees and Penalties.
previous: Section 675
. Conducting Affairs Without Registration.
next: Section 700
. Civil Penalty.
AS 10.50.690. Liability For Fees and Penalties.
A foreign limited liability company that conducts affairs in this state without registration is liable to the
department for the following fees and penalties for the full or partial years when it conducts affairs in this state
- (1) the fees that would have been imposed by this chapter on the company if the company had been registered under this
- (2) the penalties imposed by this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.