Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 555. Effect of Merger or Consolidation On Liabilities.
previous: Section 550
. Effect of Merger or Consolidation On Property of Companies.
next: Section 560
. Rights of Creditors and Liens.
AS 10.50.555. Effect of Merger or Consolidation On Liabilities.
- (a) The surviving or resulting limited liability company in a merger or consolidation is liable for the liabilities of the
limited liability companies that are parties to the merger or consolidation.
- (b) A claim, action, or other proceeding that exists at the time of the merger or consolidation and that is pending by or
against a limited liability company that is a party to a merger or consolidation may be pursued as if the merger or
consolidation had not taken place, or the surviving or resulting limited liability company may be substituted in the
claim, action, or other proceeding.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.