Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 155. Membership Requirements.
previous: Section 150
. Authorization of Company Affairs.
next: Section 160
. Effective Date of Admission.
AS 10.50.155. Membership Requirements.
- (a) A person may become a member in a limited liability company if the person acquires a limited liability company
- (1) directly from the limited liability company
- (A) in compliance with an operating agreement of the company; or
- (B) with the written consent of all of the members of the company if an operating agreement of the company does not
provide for acquiring an interest directly from the company; or
- (2) by assignment of the interest by a company member in compliance with AS 10.50.165
- (b) A limited liability company must have one or more members.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.