Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 75. Contents of Articles of Organization.
previous: Section 70
next: Section 78
. Disclosure of Company Activities.
AS 10.50.075. Contents of Articles of Organization.
The articles of organization of a limited liability company must state
- (1) the name of the company;
- (2) the purpose for which the company is organized, which may be stated to be, or to include, the conduct of any or all
lawful affairs for which a limited liability company may be organized under this chapter;
- (3) the mailing address of the company's registered office and the name of the company's registered agent;
- (4) [Repealed, Sec. 23 ch 78 SLA 1997].
- (5) if applicable, that the company will be managed by a manager; and
- (6) any other provision for the regulation of the internal affairs of the company that is consistent with this chapter and
the laws of this state if the persons organizing the company elect to include the provision in the articles of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.