Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 53. Renewal of Name Registration.
previous: Section 50
. Duration of Name Registration.
next: Section 55
. Registered Office and Registered Agent.
AS 10.50.053. Renewal of Name Registration.
- (a) The registration of a name under AS 10.50.040
may be renewed each year by
- (1) filing an application for renewal setting out the facts required in an original application for registration;
- (2) filing proof of organization required for an original registration; and
- (3) paying a fee established by the department.
- (b) An application for renewal shall be filed between October 1 and December 31 in each year. The renewal extends the
registration for the following calendar year.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.