Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 45. Professional Corporation Act
- Section 500. Definitions.
previous: Section 260
. [Renumbered as AS 10.45.510
next: Section 510
. Short Title.
AS 10.45.500. Definitions.
In this chapter
- (1) "employee" means a licensed person employed by a professional corporation to render the type of professional service
for which the corporation was organized;
- (2) "professional corporation" means a corporation organized under this chapter to render a professional service;
- (3) "professional person" means a person licensed to render a professional service;
- (4) "professional service" means a type of highly skilled, technical, and specialized personal service rendered to the
public by persons licensed by the state;
- (5) "regulatory board" means an agency of the state having jurisdiction to grant a license to render professional service.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.