Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 45. Professional Corporation Act
- Section 10. Incorporation.
previous: Chapter 45
. Professional Corporation Act
next: Section 20
. Rendering Professional Service and Charging Fees.
AS 10.45.010. Incorporation.
- (a) One or more persons each of whom is licensed to render a professional service in this state may incorporate a
professional corporation by filing articles of incorporation with the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic
Development. The articles shall meet the requirements of AS 10.06 (Alaska Corporations Code) and, in addition, must include
- (1) the name of the profession to be practiced by the corporation;
- (2) the names and addresses of all original shareholders, directors, and officers;
- (3) the address where the professional corporation will have its office.
- (b) A certificate from the regulatory board of the profession involved certifying that each of the incorporators,
directors, and shareholders is licensed to practice the profession shall be filed with the articles of incorporation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.