The articles of incorporation must specify
(1) the name of the corporation;
(2) the purpose of the corporation;
(3) the estimated value of its property at the time of executing the articles of incorporation;
(4) the title of the person executing the articles; and
(5) the name and address of the person upon whom process may be served.
Other Sections in this Chapter:
- Sec. 10.40.010. Authorized purposes.
- Sec. 10.40.015. Distinguishable name.
- Sec. 10.40.020. Execution of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.030. Filing and recording of articles of incorporation.
- Sec. 10.40.050. Amendment of articles and change of seal.
- Sec. 10.40.060. Corporate existence.
- Sec. 10.40.070. Corporate powers.
- Sec. 10.40.080. Requirements for instruments.
- Sec. 10.40.090. Filing impression of seal.
- Sec. 10.40.100. Articles as evidence of corporate existence.
- Sec. 10.40.105. Biennial report.
- Sec. 10.40.110. Succession to property upon death, resignation, or removal of person incorporated as corporation sole.
- Sec. 10.40.120. Succession to property on death, resignation, or removal of person not incorporated as corporation sole.
- Sec. 10.40.125. Other transactions.
- Sec. 10.40.130. Service of process. Repealed
- Sec. 10.40.140. Fees and penalties. Repealed
- Sec. 10.40.145. Cancellation of filings.
- Sec. 10.40.150. Involuntary dissolution.