In this chapter,
(1) “business” means any commercial or industrial enterprise which is not incorporated and which may be owned by a person or persons, partnership, firm, association, or organization;
(2) “commissioner” means the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development;
(3) “department” means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development.
Other Sections in this Chapter:
- Sec. 10.35.010. Reservation of name.
- Sec. 10.35.020. Application to reserve name; availability of name.
- Sec. 10.35.030. Transfer of reserved name.
- Sec. 10.35.040. Registration of name.
- Sec. 10.35.050. Procedure for registration of name.
- Sec. 10.35.060. Fee for and duration of registered name.
- Sec. 10.35.070. Renewal of registered name. Repealed
- Sec. 10.35.080. Business names not registered.
- Sec. 10.35.085. Cancellation of filings.