Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
- Section 510. Service On Commissioner.
previous: Section 500
. Service On Cooperative.
next: Section 520
. Other Means of Service Not Affected.
AS 10.25.510. Service On Commissioner.
- (a) Service on the commissioner is made by delivering to and leaving with the commissioner, or with a clerk having charge
of the corporation department of the commissioner's office, duplicate copies of the process, notice or demand. The
commissioner shall immediately have one copy forwarded by registered mail, addressed to the cooperative at its
registered office. Service on the commissioner is returnable in not less than 30 days.
- (b) The commissioner shall keep a record of each process, notice and demand served under this section, and shall record
the time of service and the commissioner's action with reference to it.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.