Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 25. Electric and Telephone Cooperative Act
- Section 320. Dissolution of Cooperative That Has Commenced Business.
previous: Section 310
. Dissolution of Cooperative That Has Not Commenced Business.
next: Section 330
. Effect of Filing Certificate of Dissolution and Affidavit; Corporate Existence; Involuntary Dissolution.
AS 10.25.320. Dissolution of Cooperative That Has Commenced Business.
- (a) A cooperative that has commenced business may be dissolved in the manner set out in this section.
- (b) The proposition to dissolve shall be submitted to the members of the cooperative. The notice must state the
- (c) The proposition is approved by the affirmative vote of at least two-thirds of the members voting on the proposition if
the number of members voting to approve it constitutes a majority of all members of the cooperative.
- (d) Upon approval, a certificate of election to dissolve, hereafter designated the "certificate," executed and
acknowledged on behalf of the cooperative by its presiding officer under its seal, attested by the officer designated
by the board, shall be submitted to the commissioner for filing together with an affidavit by the officer executing the
certificate stating that the statements in the certificate are true. The certificate must state the name of the
cooperative, the address of its principal office, and that the members of the cooperative have voted to dissolve the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.