Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 695. Action By Members or Directors Without a Meeting.
previous: Section 690
. Waiver of Notice.
next: Section 700
. Unauthorized Assumption of Corporate Powers.
AS 10.20.695. Action By Members or Directors Without a Meeting.
- (a) Action required by this chapter to be taken at a meeting of the members or directors of a corporation, or action that
may be taken at a meeting of the members or directors, may be taken without a meeting if a consent in writing, setting
out the action so taken, shall be signed by all of the members entitled to vote with respect to the subject matter or
all of the directors.
- (b) The consent has the same effect as a unanimous vote, and may be stated as such in articles or documents filed with the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.