Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 655. Interrogatories By Commissioner; Certification to Attorney General Regarding Violation.
previous: Section 650
. Penalties Imposed Upon Officers and Directors.
next: Section 660
. Disclosure of Interrogatories, Answers, and Information.
AS 10.20.655. Interrogatories By Commissioner; Certification to Attorney General Regarding Violation.
- (a) The commissioner may propound to a domestic or foreign corporation and to an officer or director of a domestic or
foreign corporation those interrogatories reasonably necessary and proper for ascertaining whether the corporation has
complied with the provisions of this chapter.
- (b) The interrogatories shall be answered within 30 days after mailing, or within the additional time fixed by the
commissioner, and the answers shall be full and complete, in writing and under penalty of unsworn falsification in the second degree under
. If the interrogatories are directed to an individual, they shall be answered by that individual and, if directed to a
corporation, they shall be answered by the president, vice-president, secretary, or assistant secretary of the
- (c) The commissioner need not file the document to which the interrogatories relate until the interrogatories are properly
answered and need not then file the document if the answers disclose that the document does not conform to the
provisions of this chapter.
- (d) The commissioner shall certify to the attorney general, for appropriate action, all interrogatories and answers that
disclose a violation of this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.