Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 631. Filing Notice of Change of Officers or Directors.
previous: Section 630
. Filing of Biennial Report of Domestic and Foreign Corporations.
next: Section 635
. Fees For Filing Documents and Issuing Certificates.
AS 10.20.631. Filing Notice of Change of Officers or Directors.
- (a) In the event of a change of an officer or director during the year following the filing of the biennial report, the
corporation must file a notice of change amending the report before July 2 of that year.
- (b) The notice must be filed in the office of the commissioner and must state the name and current address of a director
or officer not stated in the corporation's last filed biennial report, and the name of the person replaced and the
office held. The notice must be signed by an officer of the corporation.
Article 08. FEES AND CHARGES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.