Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 625. Contents of Biennial Report.
previous: Section 620
. Biennial Report of Domestic and Foreign Corporations.
next: Section 630
. Filing of Biennial Report of Domestic and Foreign Corporations.
AS 10.20.625. Contents of Biennial Report.
The biennial report must set out
- (1) the name of the corporation and the state or country where it is incorporated;
- (2) the address of the registered office of the corporation in the state, and the name of its registered agent in the
state at that address, and, in the case of a foreign corporation, the address of its principal office in the state or
country where it is incorporated;
- (3) a brief statement of the character of the business in which the corporation is engaged in the state;
- (4) the names and addresses of the directors and officers of the corporation;
- (5) the real and personal property assets of the corporation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.