Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 575. Filing of Application For Withdrawal.
previous: Section 570
. Form of Application For Withdrawal.
next: Section 580
. Effect of Certificate of Withdrawal.
AS 10.20.575. Filing of Application For Withdrawal.
- (a) Duplicate originals of the application for withdrawal shall be delivered to the commissioner. Upon finding that the
application conforms to the provisions of this chapter, the commissioner shall, when all fees prescribed in this
chapter have been paid,
- (1) endorse on each duplicate original the word "filed," and the date of the filing;
- (2) file one duplicate original in the commissioner's office;
- (3) issue a certificate of withdrawal and affix the other duplicate original to it.
- (b) The certificate of withdrawal, together with the duplicate original of the application for withdrawal affixed by the
commissioner shall be returned to the corporation or its representative.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.