Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 315. Filing of Articles of Dissolution.
previous: Section 310
. Articles of Dissolution.
next: Section 320
. Effect of Certificate of Dissolution.
AS 10.20.315. Filing of Articles of Dissolution.
- (a) Duplicate originals of the articles of dissolution shall be delivered to the commissioner. Upon finding that the
articles of dissolution conform to law, the commissioner shall, when all fees prescribed by this chapter have been
- (1) endorse on each of the duplicate originals the word "filed," and the date of the filing;
- (2) file one of the duplicate originals in the commissioner's office;
- (3) issue a certificate of dissolution and affix the other duplicate original to it.
- (b) The certificate of dissolution, together with the duplicate original of the articles of dissolution affixed shall be
returned to the representative of the dissolved corporation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.