Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 256. Filing of Articles of Merger or Consolidation With Commissioner.
previous: Section 251
. Contents of Articles of Merger or Consolidation.
next: Section 261
. Effective Date and Effect of Merger or Consolidation.
AS 10.20.256. Filing of Articles of Merger or Consolidation With Commissioner.
- (a) Duplicate originals of the articles of merger or articles of consolidation shall be delivered to the commissioner.
Upon finding that the articles conform to law, the commissioner shall, when all fees prescribed in this chapter have
- (1) endorse on each duplicate original the word "filed," and the date of the filing;
- (2) file one duplicate original in the commissioner's office;
- (3) issue a certificate of merger or a certificate of consolidation and affix the other duplicate original to it.
- (b) The certificate of merger or certificate of consolidation, together with the duplicate original of the articles of
merger or articles of consolidation affixed shall be returned to the surviving or new corporation or its
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.