Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 211. Filing of Restated Articles of Incorporation With Commissioner.
previous: Section 206
. Contents of Restated Articles of Incorporation.
next: Section 216
AS 10.20.211. Filing of Restated Articles of Incorporation With Commissioner.
- (a) Duplicate originals of the restated articles of incorporation shall be delivered to the commissioner. Upon finding
that the restated articles of incorporation conform to law, the commissioner shall, when all fees prescribed in this
chapter have been paid,
- (1) endorse on each duplicate original the word "filed," and the date of the filing;
- (2) file one duplicate original in the commissioner's office;
- (3) issue a restated certificate of incorporation and affix the other duplicate original to it.
- (b) The restated certificate of incorporation, together with the duplicate original of the restated articles of
incorporation affixed by the commissioner, shall be returned to the corporation or its representative.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.