Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 166. Organizational Meeting of Directors.
previous: Section 161
. Effect of Issuance of Certificate of Incorporation.
next: Section 171
. Right to Amend Articles of Incorporation.
AS 10.20.166. Organizational Meeting of Directors.
- (a) After the issuance of the certificate of incorporation an organizational meeting of the board of directors named in
the articles of incorporation shall be held, either inside or outside the state, at the call of a majority of the
incorporators, for the purpose of adopting bylaws, electing officers, and the transaction of other business as may come
before the meeting. The incorporators calling the meeting shall give at least three days' notice of the meeting by mail
to each director named, which shall state the time and place of the meeting.
- (b) A first meeting of the members may be held at the call of a majority of the directors for purposes stated in the
notice of the meeting.
Article 03. AMENDMENT
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.