Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 156. Filing of Articles of Incorporation.
previous: Section 153
. Provisions Considered to Be in Articles of Incorporation By Operation of Law; Option to Exclude Provision.
next: Section 161
. Effect of Issuance of Certificate of Incorporation.
AS 10.20.156. Filing of Articles of Incorporation.
- (a) Duplicate originals of the articles of incorporation shall be delivered to the commissioner. Upon finding that the
articles of incorporation conform to law, the commissioner shall, when all fees prescribed by this chapter have been
- (1) endorse on each duplicate original the word "filed," and the date of the filing;
- (2) file one duplicate original in the commissioner's office;
- (3) issue a certificate of incorporation and affix the other duplicate original to it.
- (b) The certificate of incorporation, together with the duplicate original of the articles of incorporation affixed by the
commissioner, shall be returned to the incorporators or their representative.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.