Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 131. Books and Records.
previous: Section 126
. Removal of Officers.
next: Section 136
. Shares of Stock and Dividends Prohibited; Compensation, Benefits, and Distributions.
AS 10.20.131. Books and Records.
- (a) A corporation shall keep correct and complete books and records of account and shall keep minutes of the proceedings
of its members, board of directors and committees having any of the authority of the board of directors; and shall keep
at its registered office or principal office in the state a record of the names and addresses of its members entitled
- (b) All books and records of a corporation may be inspected by any member, or an agent or attorney for the member, for any
proper purpose at any reasonable time.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.