Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 61. Meetings of Members.
previous: Section 56
next: Section 66
. Notice of Members' Meetings.
AS 10.20.061. Meetings of Members.
- (a) Meetings of members may be held at a place, either inside or outside the state, which may be provided in the bylaws.
In the absence of such a provision, all meetings shall be held at the registered office of the corporation in the
- (b) An annual meeting of the members shall be held at a time provided in the bylaws. Failure to hold the annual meeting
at the designated time does not work a forfeiture or dissolution of the corporation.
- (c) Special meetings of the members may be called by the president or by the board of directors. Special meetings of the
members may also be called by such other officers, persons or number or proportion of members as may be provided in the
articles of incorporation or bylaws. In the absence of a provision fixing the number or proportion of members entitled
to call a meeting, a special meeting of members may be called by members having one-twentieth of the votes entitled to
be cast at the meeting.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.