Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
- Section 500. Filing Articles of Dissolution and Issuance of Certificate of Dissolution.
previous: Section 495
. Articles of Dissolution.
next: Section 505
. Involuntary Dissolution and Cancellation of Corporate Filings.
AS 10.15.500. Filing Articles of Dissolution and Issuance of Certificate of Dissolution.
- (a) Duplicate originals of the articles of dissolution shall be filed and a certificate of dissolution shall be issued as
provided in AS 10.06 (Alaska Corporations Code).
- (b) The certificate of dissolution together with the duplicate original of the articles of dissolution affixed to it by
the department shall be returned to the representative of the dissolved cooperative. Upon the issuance of the
certificate of dissolution the existence of the cooperative ceases, except for the purpose of suits, other proceedings
and appropriate corporate action by members, shareholders, directors and officers as provided in this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.