Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
- Section 380. Execution and Content of Articles of Amendment.
previous: Section 375
. Shareholder and Member Voting On Amendments to Articles.
next: Section 385
. Filing of Articles of Amendment.
AS 10.15.380. Execution and Content of Articles of Amendment.
Following adoption of an amendment to the articles, it shall be executed in duplicate by the cooperative by its
president or a vice-president and by its secretary or an assistant secretary and must set out
- (1) the name of the cooperative;
- (2) if an amendment changes a provision of the original or amended articles, an identification by reference or description
of the affected provision and a statement of its text as it is amended to read, or, if an amendment strikes or deletes
a provision of the original or amended articles, an identification by reference or description of the provision
stricken or deleted and a statement that it is stricken or deleted, and, if the amendment is an addition to the
original or amended articles, a statement of that fact and the full text of the provision added;
- (3) the date of the adoption of the amendment by the members;
- (4) the numbers of members voting for and against the amendment;
- (5) if affected shareholders had the right to vote, the number of affected shareholders, the number of shareholder votes
entitled to be voted on the amendment, and the number of shareholder votes cast for and against the amendment.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.