Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
- Section 331. Filing Notice of Change of Officer or Director.
previous: Section 330
. Filing of Report By Department.
next: Section 335
. Procedure For Incorporation.
AS 10.15.331. Filing Notice of Change of Officer or Director.
- (a) In the event of a change of an officer or director of a corporation during the year following the filing of the
biennial report, the corporation shall file notice of change amending that report before July 2 of that year.
- (b) The notice shall be filed in the office of the commissioner and must state the name and current address of a director
or officer not stated in the corporation's last filed biennial report, and the name of the person replaced and the
office held. The notice shall be signed by an officer of the corporation.
Article 02. FORMATION OF COOPERATIVES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.