Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
- Section 180. Compensation and Benefits to Directors, Officers, and Employees.
previous: Section 175
next: Section 185
. Taking Action Without Meeting.
AS 10.15.180. Compensation and Benefits to Directors, Officers, and Employees.
Unless the bylaws provide otherwise,
- (1) only the members of the cooperative may establish compensation or other benefits for a director, not available
generally to officers and employees, for services as a director;
- (2) a director may not hold, during a term as director, a position in the cooperative on regular salary;
- (3) the board may provide, for prior or future services of an officer or employee, reasonable compensation, pension, or
other benefits to the officer or employee and pension or other benefits to a member of the family of the officer or
employee or the beneficiaries of the officer or employee; an officer or employee who is a director may not take part in
a vote on compensation for services rendered or to be rendered to the cooperative by that officer or employee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.