Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
- Section 70. Certificates Representing Shares.
previous: Section 65
. No Preemptive Right to New Issues.
next: Section 75
. Manner of Voting By Shareholders.
AS 10.15.070. Certificates Representing Shares.
Each certificate of stock of a cooperative must bear the manual or facsimile signature of a principal officer and must
include the following information:
- (1) the name of the cooperative, number and class of the shares represented by the certificate, the par value of each
share or a statement that the shares are without par value, and if the shares are membership stock, that designation;
- (2) any restrictions on the issuance or transfer of the shares;
- (3) if more than one class of stock is authorized or if stock is authorized in a cooperative that requires a membership
fee of its members, designation of the several classes of stock and the respective preferences, limitations, and
relative rights of the classes; instead of a full statement, the information required by this paragraph may be given in
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.