Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 13. Alaska Bidco Act
- Section 830. Civil Penalty.
previous: Section 820
next: Section 850
. Construction of Chapter.
AS 10.13.830. Civil Penalty.
- (a) If after notice and a hearing the department finds that a person has violated this chapter, the department may order
the person to pay to the department a civil penalty in the amount the department specifies. The civil penalty may not
exceed $1,000 for each violation, or in the case of a continuing violation, $1,000 for each day the violation
- (b) This section does not apply to an act committed or omitted in good faith in conformity with an order, regulation,
declaratory ruling, or written interpretative opinion of the department, even if the order, regulation, declaratory
ruling, or written interpretative opinion is later amended, rescinded, or repealed, or determined by judicial or other
authority to be invalid.
- (c) The provisions of (a) of this section are in addition to, and not alternative to, the other provisions of this chapter
that authorize the department to issue orders or to take other action on account of a violation of this chapter.
Article 08. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.