Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 13. Alaska Bidco Act
- Section 770. Hearings On Orders; Rescission and Modification.
previous: Section 760
. Removal and Suspension Orders in Cases of Indictment or Conviction.
next: Section 780
. Disclosure to Shareholders.
AS 10.13.770. Hearings On Orders; Rescission and Modification.
- (a) Within 30 days after an order is issued under AS 10.13.710
, 10.13.740, 10.13.750(c), or 10.13.760, the licensee or subject person of a licensee
to whom the order is directed may file with the department an application for a hearing on the order.
- (b) If the department fails to promptly notify the office of administrative hearings (AS 44.64.010
) of the application and the office fails to begin a hearing within 15 business days after the application is filed or
within a longer period to which the licensee or subject person consents, the order shall be considered rescinded.
- (c) After the hearing, the department shall affirm, modify, or rescind the order.
- (d) A person to whom an order is issued under this section may apply to the department to modify or rescind the order. The
department may not modify or rescind the order unless the department determines that it is in the public interest to do
so and that it is reasonable to believe that the person will comply with this chapter.
- (e) The right of a licensee or subject person to whom an order is issued under AS 10.13.710
, 10.13.740, 10.13.750(c), or 10.13.760 to an interlocutory review of the order is not
affected by the failure of the licensee or subject person to apply to the department for a hearing on the order issued
under this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.