Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 13. Alaska Bidco Act
- Section 580. Records Kept By Others.
previous: Section 570
. Records and Report Requirements.
next: Section 590
. Information On Economic Development Effect.
AS 10.13.580. Records Kept By Others.
- (a) If a person other than a licensee makes or keeps all or part of the books, accounts, or other records of the licensee,
this chapter applies to the person with respect to the books, accounts, and other records to the same extent as if the
person were the licensee.
- (b) If a person other than an affiliate or subsidiary of a licensee makes or keeps all or part of the books, accounts, or
other records of the affiliate or subsidiary, this chapter applies to the person with respect to the books, accounts,
and other records to the same extent as if the person were the affiliate or subsidiary.
- (c) If the department considers it expedient, the department may require a licensee to obtain the approval of the
department before permitting another person to make or keep all or part of the books, accounts, or other records of the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.