Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 13. Alaska Bidco Act
- Section 460. Department Approval.
previous: Section 450
next: Section 470
AS 10.13.460. Department Approval.
The department may not approve a merger, purchase, or sale under AS 10.13.430 - 10.13.450 unless the department determines that
- (1) the merger, purchase, or sale will be safe and sound with respect to the acquiring licensee;
- (2) upon consummation of the merger, purchase, or sale, it is reasonable to believe that the acquiring licensee will
comply with this chapter;
- (3) the merger, purchase, or sale will not have a major detrimental effect on competition in the providing of financial
assistance or management assistance to businesses, or, if there will be a detrimental effect, the merger, purchase, or
sale is necessary in the interests of the safety and soundness of a party to the merger, purchase, or sale, or is
otherwise, on balance, in the public interest.
Article 05. REGULATION, REPORTING, AND EXAMINATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.