Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 13. Alaska Bidco Act
- Section 150. Dividends.
previous: Section 140
. Notice of Officer and Director Changes.
next: Section 160
. Stock Buy-Back.
AS 10.13.150. Dividends.
- (a) A licensee may not pay or obligate itself to pay a cash dividend or dividend in kind to the licensee's shareholders
unless the payment is consistent with a dividend policy that has been adopted by the licensee and approved by the
- (b) When approving dividend policies under this section, the department shall consider the special characteristics of
BIDCOs and the diverse range of dividend policies that are potentially appropriate for a BIDCO, without allowing the
licensee to engage in unsafe or unsound acts that could threaten the viability of the licensee as an ongoing BIDCO by
eroding its capital base.
- (c) The department may at any time withdraw a previous approval of a dividend policy if the department determines that the
withdrawal is necessary to prevent unsafe or unsound acts.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.