Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 905. Voting of Shares; Quorum; Status of Disqualified Shares.
previous: Section 870
. Identification Code.
next: Section 910
. Processing of Writings Delivered to the Commissioner.
AS 10.06.905. Voting of Shares; Quorum; Status of Disqualified Shares.
- (a) If the articles of incorporation provide for more or less than one vote for a share on a matter, a reference in this
chapter to a majority or other proportion of shares means a majority or other proportion of the votes entitled to be
cast on that matter. If shares are disqualified from voting on a matter, they may not be considered outstanding for the
determination of a quorum at a meeting to act upon or for the required vote to approve action upon that matter.
- (b) A requirement in this chapter for a vote of each class of outstanding shares means a vote regardless of limitations or
restrictions upon the voting rights of that class, unless expressly limited to voting shares.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.