Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 830. Fees For Filing Certain Documents Related to Agents.
previous: Section 828
. Incorporation or Filing Fees.
next: Section 833
. Payments and Filing For Withdrawal of Foreign Corporation.
AS 10.06.830. Fees For Filing Certain Documents Related to Agents.
- (a) A foreign corporation filing with the department a certificate of the appointment and consent of an agent residing in
this state, or a certificate of revocation of the appointment of a resident agent, shall pay to the commissioner a fee
established by the department by regulation.
- (b) For filing a statement of change of address of registered agent under AS 10.06.170
(a) or resignation under AS 10.06.170
(b), the agent shall pay to the commissioner a fee established by the department by regulation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.