Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 813. Filing Notice of Change of Officers, Directors, Five Percent Shareholders, and Alien Affiliates.
previous: Section 811
. Filing of Biennial Report.
next: Section 815
. Penalty For Failure to File Biennial Report.
AS 10.06.813. Filing Notice of Change of Officers, Directors, Five Percent Shareholders, and Alien Affiliates.
- (a) In the event of a change of an officer, director, or alien affiliate of a corporation during the first year of the
biennial reporting period or a change in a five percent shareholder before September 30 of the first year of the
biennial reporting period, the corporation shall file a notice of change amending the biennial report of the
corporation before the following January 2.
- (b) The notice shall be filed with the commissioner and shall state the name and current mailing address of each director,
officer, five percent shareholder, or alien affiliate not included in the corporation's last filed biennial report, and
the name of the person replaced and the office held. The notice shall be signed by the president or vice-president of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.