Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 808. Contents of Biennial Report.
previous: Section 805
. Biennial Report of Domestic and Foreign Corporations.
next: Section 811
. Filing of Biennial Report.
AS 10.06.808. Contents of Biennial Report.
A biennial report must set out
- (1) the name of the corporation and the state or country where it is incorporated;
- (2) the address of the registered office of the corporation in this state, and the name of its registered agent in this
state at that address, and, in the case of a foreign corporation, the address of its principal office in the state or
country where it is incorporated;
- (3) a brief statement of the character of the business in which the corporation is engaged in this state and the codes
from the identification code established under AS 10.06.870
that most closely describe the activities in which the corporation is engaged in this state;
- (4) the names and addresses of the directors and officers of the corporation;
- (5) a statement of the aggregate number of shares that the corporation has authority to issue, itemized by classes, par
value of shares, shares without par value, and series, if any, within a class;
- (6) a statement of the aggregate number of issued shares itemized by classes, par value of shares, shares without par
value, and series, if any, within a class;
- (7) the name and address of each alien affiliate, the percentage of outstanding shares controlled by each alien affiliate,
and a specific description of the nature of the relationship between the corporation and its alien affiliates, or that
there is no alien affiliate;
- (8) the name and address of each person owning at least five percent of the shares, or five percent of any class of shares
as of September 30 of the second year of the biennial reporting period, and the percentage of the shares or class of
shares owned by that person.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.