Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 6. Alaska Corporations Code
- Section 743. Revocation of Certificate of Authority.
previous: Section 740
. Status of Foreign Corporation.
next: Section 745
. Limitations On Revocation of Certificate of Authority.
AS 10.06.743. Revocation of Certificate of Authority.
A certificate of authority of a foreign corporation to transact business in this state may be revoked by the
- (1) the corporation fails to file its biennial report within the time required by this chapter, or fails to pay fees,
corporation taxes, or penalties prescribed in this chapter when they are due and payable;
- (2) the corporation fails to appoint and maintain a registered agent in this state;
- (3) the corporation fails, after change of its registered office or registered agent, to file with the commissioner a
statement of the change as required by this chapter;
- (4) the corporation fails to file with the department an amendment to its articles of merger within the time prescribed by
- (5) a misrepresentation of a material matter has been made in an application, report, affidavit, or other document
submitted under this chapter; or
- (6) the corporation is a party to an illegal combination in restraint of trade.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.